Talk about anything at all
Sysadmin Things... for which I've been reprimanded
- Printing and hanging a Certificate of Failure when a coworker brings down a server isn't funny.
- Replacing a user's shell with a script that only does an animated nyan cat is counterproductive.
- Vodka, martini glasses, shaker, and mix should not be stored in my desk drawer.
- I should not use the phrase "as to not enrage management" in a team email when dictating corrective action on an issue.
- I should not follow the complaint about said email with another to the team stating "I'd like to strike 'as to not enrage management' from the previous as it has perturbed management."
Oh, did I say that out loud?